Isles of Mist Strategy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With High King Tyrion Swordstar dead, the Twelve Realms divide.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return of Prince Amanth'Varine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quienenas

Return of Prince Amanth'Varine Empty
PostSubject: Return of Prince Amanth'Varine   Return of Prince Amanth'Varine EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:53 pm

The Quienni ship that was to take Prince Amanth home to defend Quienenas, though fully loaded and decked to set sail, instead re-casts the moorings, and the prince disembarks with his retinue.

He goes to the court, where he falls to one knee before King Celyn and says, "Your majesty, I have heard word from the Emperor of Light. Though Quienenas has been the victim of a most heinous surprise attack, the Emperor of Light feels that Celida poses no real threat, and he desires me instead to stay by your side and participate in the games of your Grand Tourney.

"May I have your leave to impose upon your hospitality slightly longer, and return home at the close of the festivities? With your permission, I would like to sign up for the tournament."
Back to top Go down

Return of Prince Amanth'Varine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Isles of Mist Strategy RPG :: Seasonal and One-Time Events :: Rhosyn Grand Tourney :: Palace and Court-
Jump to: